We have answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
World of Beer Bar & Kitchen is a place that offers Craft Beer from around the world along with chef driven food, top-shelf spirits and live entertainment in a relaxed and comfortable social setting.
Craft Beer is beer produced from local breweries that are small and independent and uses traditional brewing methods.
We offer over 350+ craft beers by the bottle and 50 craft beers on draught from around the world. WOB is a place where you can eat, drink, and enjoy live music from local and emerging artists in a familiar casual setting.
- An ability to open multiple locations following a development schedule
- Some level of Food and Beverage Experience
- Some level of Business Ownership and Employee Management Experience
- Some Knowledge of Real Estate, Labor Laws and
- Government Regulations in the local market
- Access to local Hospitality Operators (restaurant or bar)
- A passion for Good Beer
That depends on many varying factors that would include:
- The size of the space (ranges from 1500 sq ft – 6000 sq ft)
- Construction costs in your particular market
- Location of the World of Beer Bar & Kitchen
That is our expertise. WOB has over 35,000 craft beers approved in our system and relationships with brewers and distributors all over the world. We can access unique and rare craft beers from all over the world that you won’t find anywhere else locally. We work with you and your local distributor or importer to bring in a wide selection of interesting and sometimes hard to get Craft Beers.
We offer assistance to the franchisee in the areas of:
- Site selection
- Building design
- Management & Employee Training
- New Store Openings
- Supplier relations
- Menu Research and Development – Food & Beverage
- Development Fee: Based on the number of locations in a territory
- Franchise Fee: $50,000 USD per location
- Royalty 5.0% of sales
- Marketing 1.5% of sales
(International franchise fees may vary slightly).
Return on Investment depends on your ability to operate the business effectively. We provide tools to maximize your returns along with franchise support to build a positive customer experience, which can translate into increased sales and profits.
For Franchise Opportunities: Ryan McCarthy – Ryan@wobfranchising.com